We operate lawfully and with good business ethics in all our business operations and relationships.
- We require transparency and honesty in all our operations and expect the same from our business partners.
- We prohibit bribery and corruption. Business partners may only be compensated for the actual goods and services they deliver.
- Gifts and other benefits may not exceed the local custom in value, and they must be allowed by local laws.
- We abide by competition legislation and support fair competition.
- Our employees must avoid conflicts of interest between their personal finances and the company’s business.
- Our employees have the right to expose financial and other misconduct without fear of reprisal (“whistle-blower principle”).
- We observe international market requirements and sanctions.