Our business relationships and business methods are based on compliance with legislation and the application of good business ethics.
- We make demands for honesty and integrity in all parts of our operations and expect the same from our business partners.
- Bribes are prohibited. All forms of remuneration to business partners must only refer to actual goods or services.
- Gifts and other benefits must not exceed local customs and must be in line with local legislation.
- We follow competition legislation and work for fair competition.
- All employees must avoid conflict of interests between private economic issues and the company's business operations.
- All employees have the right to report economic and other inappropriate irregularities without the risk of negative personal consequences (whistleblower principle).